1.These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
3. License for the use of the website. Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights on the website and the material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
4. You must not: publish material from this website (including republishing on another website), sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website, display any material from the website in public, reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose, edit or modify any material on the website, redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter). You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or links to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keylogger, rootkit, or other malicious software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for marketing-related purposes without our express written consent.
5. In these terms and conditions, “user content” means material (including, without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for any purpose. You grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. It also grants us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your User Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe the legal rights of any third party, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case, under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of a threatened or actual legal action or other similar complaint. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or installed or published on our website. Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content or the publication of such content on our website.
6. Limited warranties. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we undertake to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for use, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability. Nothing in these terms and conditions: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or their liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or their liabilities that cannot be excluded by applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever. We shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss arising from any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss of business, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, revenue, income, income, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, business opportunities, or goodwill. We shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of data, database, or software. We shall not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
8. Compensation. You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including without limitation legal fees and amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
9. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court action against you.
10. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. We may transfer, sub-contract, or trade our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without prior notice or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract, or trade your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
11. Divisibility. If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions shall continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if you delete part of it, that part you wish to delete will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in force. The exclusion of third-party rights. These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.